A trusted advisor in the design and manufacture of quality packaging, KRUPACK® excels in the development of innovative, 100% recyclable corrugated packaging products.
With strategically located manufacturing plants in LaSalle (Montreal, Quebec), and Brampton (Toronto, Ontario), KRUPACK® produces containers for food, beverages, dairy products, meat, fruit, vegetables, flowers, chemicals, textiles and clothing. It also manufactures corrugated cartons for large electrical appliances, auto parts and other industrial products.
Quality is backed by our sophisticated Management Information System that permits computerized order entry, as well as order tracking and analysis, from manufacturing to customer delivery.
KRUPACK® also operates a containerboard mill at Place Turcot in Montreal, which has been manufacturing linerboard from recycled fiber since 1961. It produces 100% recycled white top (GreenWhiteTM) and brown (Turkraft) linerboard, primarily for the corrugated container industry. The mill also produces file folder stock. Linerboard products are fully approved by Health Canada for dry food packaging applications.
Kruger linerboard is recognized for its exceptionally smooth finish, ideal for superior quality printing in color or Grayscale, or High Graphic and Single Colour, or PMS colours and Process. Its high bursting strength, tearing and compression resistance, as well as its attractive appearance after conversion, are important additional features. Kruger linerboard is also a natural choice for high graphic applications such as point-of-purchase displays and retail image packaging.
The Montreal Place Turcot containerboard mill (capacity: 150,000 metric tonnes/yr) has won several industry awards for innovation in energy conservation. All processes are engineered for minimal environmental impact.
By operating its own truck and trailer fleet, KRUPACK® increases the reliability and timeliness of deliveries. It also permits control of product routing, from the design stage through to the delivery stage, to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
|Annual packaging capacity||1,200,000,000 ft2
|Total area of facilities||225,000 ft2
MONTREAL PACKAGING PLANT
- 225 employees
- Capacity: 1.2 billion square feet per year
- High volume and quick turnaround
- High quality four-color flexographic printing
- State of the art corrugator
- Certified ISO 9 001, ISO 14 001
TORONTO PACKAGING PLANT
- 215 employees
- Corrugated packaging solutions
- Creative retail, promotional and point-of-sale packaging, point-of-purchase displays and supporting promotional materials
- Capacity: 1.6 billion square feet per year of corrugated packaging
- Lithographic labeling and preprint capabilities
- Five-color flexographic printing
- New state-of-the-art 300,000 sq. ft. facility
- Certified ISO 9 001, ISO 14 001, OSHAS 18 001, HACCP
MONTREAL CONTAINERBOARD MILL
- 155 employees
- One of the largest recycled linerboard mills in Canada
- Average annual production 150,000 metric tonnes of recycled linerboard
- Adjacent to the Kruger sorting and recovery facility
- 100% recycled white top (GreenWhiteTM ) and brown (Turkraft) linerboard renowned for its exceptionally smooth finish for superior printing
- Produces board for cores, file folder stock, and specialty packaging
- Certified ISO 9 001